|The ABR® designation is only awarded to licensed real estate professionals who complete specialized training that gives them the edge in understanding a buyer’s perspective and protecting and promoting their buyer-clients’ interests. Before earning the ABR® designation, buyer’s reps must also demonstrate proven experience in representing buyers. Further, they are committed to maintaining their professional edge by staying current on the latest issues and trends in buyer representation.When you work with an ABR®, you’ll be served, not sold. Your interests become their interests. They’ll make your home buying experience go as smoothly and successfully as possible.
||You can expect your ABR® to:
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage)
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties
- Advise you in formulating you offer
- Help you develop your negotiating strategy
- Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other services you may need
- Keep track of every detail throughout the transaction-to closing and beyond
|Not all buyer’s representatives are equal. Only a buyer’s rep who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation has made the extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience. If you work with an ABR®, you can feel confident that you’ll receive the highest level of buyer-representation serices.The ABR® designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)