My Buyer’s Process for Success!
How I Can Help You Buy Your Next Home
When buying a new home, there isn’t necessarily a right or wrong way to go through the process BUT there are ways to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. That is my goal as your Realtor – I want to help you find the home of your dreams, and I want to make the process as easy as possible for you! Contact me today for a FREE Consulatation
My commitment to you is to:
- Negotiate the LOWEST PRICE possible for youFind the BEST HOME possible for you within your budget
- Secure the BEST FINANCING possible for you given your credit rating
- Make the process as PAINLESS as possible
- Provide you the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE possible throughout the process
|In order for me to provide you the best service possible,
here are some suggestions before buying a home:
A STANDARD SALE occurs when a homeowner still has equity in their property, and there are no unusual circumstances to deal with. These normally proceed very quickly compared to distressed properties. They also have a few advantages such as more room for price negotiation, and easier cooperation from the seller regarding discounts and closing costs.
A SHORT SALE occurs when a homeowner sells their home for less than (short of) what they still owe on their mortgage, and their bank has agreed to accept the proceeds from the sale as payment in full of the loan balance.
A FORECLOSURE occurs when a homeowner has defaulted on the mortgage, and lender initiates a foreclosure against the property. The property will eventually be put up for sale at auction.
A REAL ESTATE OWNED (REO) occurs when the bank has successfully foreclosed on the property and the foreclosure auction did not result in a sale to an outside bidder. Thus the lender ends up as the new “owner” of the home.
WHY should you let me help you buy your next home?
- I have lived in the San Fernando Valley for 35 years, and have over 30 years of business experience. Let me share my experience and in-depth knowledge of the area so that you can find the BEST HOME possible given your budget and your needs.
- I act in your best interest. Buying a home IS NOT all about me, it’s about YOU! I will listen to what you have to say, give feedback as need be, and help you make the best decision possible.
- I have NOTHING TO HIDE from you. I will let you know exactly what is going on throughout the complete buying process. If you ever have questions, I will either answer them for you, or find someone who can answer them for you!
- I PROTECT YOU from making the mistakes that many other home buyers make. Once again, let my experience and in-depth knowledge of the industry help you!
For more information on how I can help you find your next dream home,
please fill out the form below OR
contact me directly! 818-489-1960 or Click to Send Me An Email